Bazak Consulting works with private, public, NGO and education sector clients to build a prepared workforce and disaster resilient organizations.
To apply evidence-based, best practice frameworks to improve disaster resilience and foster confidence and competence in mitigating, preparing for, responding to and recovering from emergencies.
What We've accomplished
- A world-class, national emergency management program for one of Canada's premier real estate management firms.
- Content for innovative learning tools, including videos and e-learning modules, designed to engage and educate private sector staff on all phases of emergencies.
- Emergency management workshops and exercises for senior management teams, front-line staff, and community partners.
- Best-in-class emergency plans, procedures and protocols for a wide variety of clients.
- Emergency preparedness learning resource kits.
- Conducted disaster research study to determine how Canadian municipalities plan for people-at-risk in emergencies.
- And lots more!